Thursday, November 8, 2007

Music

O.k. My list of demands includes:

Child that is healthy, active, musically incline, has rhythm (ballroom dancing anyone?)........wait back up....Music? Neither my spouse nor I play any instruments any more. How do I get music into baby's life?

I found several answers at one site, Back to Basics, one of our advertisers. They even have a "See North American and European made products" list.

One of the products that caught my attention was the
Back To Basics Exclusive Music Table. This birch wood table has a built-in xylophone, 3-note chimes, drums, and cymbal. Includes three wooden mallets and attractive mallet holder. According to the website, "Made in the U.S.A. Comes in an easy-to-clean lacquered finish. Assembles in 20 minutes. Weight 16 lbs. Size 21.75"l x 25.75"w x 15"h. (Age 3+) "

No comments: