Monday, January 12, 2009

Everything is Reusable

I can not believe all the recycled materials that are being used and turned into fabulous Eco Chic totes, grocery bags and yes, handbags. I never was a handbag person. When I finally gave up my backpack at 28 years old, I went to a messenger bag. Even if you do not use handbags you need to check out this site because it is an inspiration. For me, as a consumer, it has set a new standard that daily used products can easily be made from recycled materials.

They are as beautiful as they are diverse. I think that is why I like these bags so much. I will be buying a bag in the future now that I found ones that let me make my own statement; Give me design and Eco Friendly all in one !

Check them out

P.S. No, I do not make a commission off these bags. And we need to support artist who use recycled matterials.

No comments: