Friday, September 12, 2008

Voter Registration

Oddly enough people sometimes find themselves not able to vote. This is due to them not being registered anymore !

Whatever the reason: change of address, name change, politicians playing games...etc there is a way to see if you are still registered. For NYS residents you can go https://voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/votersearch.aspx and type in your info then click search.


As a side note when it comes to keeping my private ID safe I often close out my browser completely. This includes right clicking on the browser Icon on my desk top and clicking on "quite". I also clear history when prompted to. I wait a few seconds and then reopen my browser. These steps seem time consuming at first...but if you just got done ordering a product on line, gave out your credit card number, or do online banking it is wise to clear your history or another person can easily pull up the last page you were on.

No comments: